1-on-1 Q&A: PrEP for Adolescents
Interested in learning more about PrEP for adolescents? Join Dr. Oliver Bacon for office hours!
What are Office Hours?
- 30 minute sessions during which you have 1-on-1 access to our CBA faculty
- Provide a phone number when you sign up and they’ll call you at your designated time
Here are some ways you can use the 30 minutes you have for the office hours:
- Discuss the clinical science behind PrEP
- Talk about data on PrEP and adolescents, particularly with adherence and safety
- Talk about PrEP and parental consent
- Discuss ways of delivering PrEP to adolescents
All you have to do is sign up and be ready at your designated time slot!
How this works (it’s easy, we promise!):
- Register for a time slot and please make sure you’re available to chat at that time. We only have a limited number of slots available for these 1-on-1 sessions.
- Be sure to provide a phone number where we can reach you.
- Come ready with your questions!
- Chat with Oliver!
- Let us know if there’s any other way we can help with PrEP in your jurisdiction.