1-on-1 Q&A: Building Community Engagement for Syringe Access Programs
Interested in learning more about how to build community engagement for syringe access programs? Join Eileen Loughran and Jose Luis Guzman for office hours!
What are Office Hours?
- 30 minute sessions during which you have 1-on-1 access to our CBA faculty
- Provide a phone number when you sign up and they’ll call you at your designated time
Here are some ways you can use the 30 minutes you have for the office hours:
- Discuss the stakeholders needed for optimal community engagement
- Talk about San Francisco’s experience in getting community buy-in for syringe access programs
- Talk about how the Collective Impact model can serve as a way to model your community engagement efforts
How this works (it’s easy, we promise!):
- Register for a time slot and please make sure you’re available to chat at that time. We only have a limited number of slots available for these 1-on-1 sessions.
- Be sure to provide a phone number where we can reach you.
- Come ready with your questions!
- Chat with Eileen or Jose Luis!
- Let us know if there’s any other way we can help with syringe access programs in your jurisdiction.